This small acorn has grown
It’s hard to believe it’s 8 years since Powerforce was established. Back in 2007 we set out with a bold, clear vision to:
- become a provider of choice for our customers
- live by our values – Excellence, Integrity and Empowerment
- work with lots of energy and passion to achieve our ambition of becoming a leading Field Marketing Agency.
I feel very proud and privileged to lead the Powerforce success story, making those initial dreams a reality. When our Powerforce Birthday comes around I always love to step off the treadmill of day to day business and reflect on the highs of another year gone by. This year is no different and, in honour of our 8th Birthday, I decided to compile my 8 highlights of the last year:
- Returning Clients – we’re proud to continue to work with all 3 of our original customers, despite constant pressure from competitors and procurement officers alike
- Partner of choice – we’ve worked with an impressive new customer list this year, many of whom have already returned for more of the Powerforce magic
- Employee satisfaction – our people are key to our success. They make the difference between a mediocre activity and one which is outstanding, so we’re particularly proud to still know that they love working at Powerforce by achieving an employee satisfaction index of 88% over the last 12 months
- Experience across all channels – over the course of the year, we have supported the visibility, availability and distribution of brands and services across Grocery, Convenience, Independents, OOH, High Street, Off trade, Wholesale & C&C
- International group credentials – In April we became part of Advantage Smollan, the only Global Field Marketing and Retail Services Group of Agencies which is hugely exciting for us all
- Organic growth – we branched out to spacious new offices in Winnersh Triangle with room to accommodate our expanding team and portfolio of clients
- Industry accolades – we won a record number of six FM&BE Awards in October, bringing our tally to an impressive total of 23 since 2009
- The inaugural company Conference – we held this in the heart of London at the London Underground Cookery School and I’m still smiling at the fabulous team work and great fun we had throughout the day (and into the evening…!) It will definitely happen again in 2016….
At just 8 years old, we’ve a long way to go before we become a Mighty Oak but with our continued energy and commitment to consistently make each new activity an outstanding success story for every customer, every time, I’m proud to say that this sapling is growing well and leading the way in innovative Field Marketing, confidently delivering effective brand activation.